"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." - A

February 20, 2011

TMI

Strangers tell me things.

Personal things.

I don't know why.

My sister, Ann, laughs at me because of it all the time.

The lady cutting my hair at the chain beauty salon crossed the line.

She told me she was battling an infection in the nether regions.

Otherwise known as "the fire down below."

VERY unprofessional in my opinion.

I'm thinking of having myself a t-shirt made...

WHATEVER IT IS... I DONT WANT TO KNOW!

Think anyone would take the hint?

7 comments:

  1. I don't know, but a woman once told me she got a visit from the yeast fairy (LOUDLY)…is nothing sacred?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eew!
    Maybe you look like a doctor ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything that's covered by material on a body should not be mentioned, especially if it's fiery. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck! That definitely falls under the TMI heading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that I'm not the only one that feels this way! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Someone close to me, who shall remain nameless, has a horrible habit of telling me when she has diarrhea. I guess it's no big deal to her, but I'm not used to hearing about other people's bowel movements. I usually sing-song, "TMI!" when she starts, but she just laughs and keeps on with her updates. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete

Comments also taste good with ketchup. GRIN.