"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." - A

January 11, 2011

The Birds and The Bees

This week, we are studying the two types of reproduction.

Asexual and sexual.

There are some subjects I sort of tip-toe around.

Picking and choosing what to tell Sweetums and when.

Then came the gametes.

And the spwerm. (Misspelled on purpose)

I gave the whole spwerm looking like a tadpole speech.

Don't laugh.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that was given that analogy.

Sweetums looked at the picture in her science book for a second...

"or a rat without ears."

Thump.

6 comments:

  1. You two are so funny.
    Think we need your help here at this time, specially when we have to do such a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What else would she say? (Being your daughter and all). I've missed you, too, and hope you read this soon - meaning you are no longer internetless!

    (I've been reading your comments on old posts of mine. Need you there again.) Sniff.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Comments also taste good with ketchup. GRIN.