"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." - A

August 25, 2010

Chasing Mummies

Hotdogs give me nightmares.

I used to think it was all about the chili.

I opted for a simple mustard & ketchup combo for dinner last night.

My chili theory was proven wrong...

Dr. Zahi Hawass infiltrated my slumber.

He was lecturing me.

I can't remember a word he said.

Maybe it was something about how dead relationships are like mummies.

They need to be all wrapped up.

And buried.

5 comments:

  1. Just don't spend so much time on the preparation of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I hope you don't take the good doctor seriously! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You visited me twice in a week, I am so glad we don't have a mummy relationship! After last post I am praying your Tarbaby will get a smack or two from God and get it together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are wickedly funny! Much truth said in jest, eh?

    Meanwhile, I came over to give you this:
    http://www.accessdna.com/condition/Sotos_Syndrome/346 (As if you want more on that.)

    That mummy treatment sounds like 'forgive and forget'. I love cliche.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Comments also taste good with ketchup. GRIN.